The Michaelmas term is nearly over but preparation for next term is likely to include:
- Members preparing for judicial selection days
- High Court Judge – selection days 20-27 Feb 13 – interview and presentation
- New judicial competitions
- Fee paid Employment Judge – launch Jan 13
- Recorder – launch Apr 13 (150 vacancies)
- District Judge (Civil) – launch delayed to May 13 (70 vacancies)
- Silk 2012/13 – results due out end of Feb 13 with ceremony likely on Wed 27 Mar 13
- Preparing for silk 2013/14 – launch early-mid Mar 13 – we can come and do a free Silk Taster session for your members and clerks (we charge travel costs only)
- QASA – do your members need to start developing wider self-awareness and a fuller understanding of how they are perceived by others to prepare them for the introduction of QASA? MBTI or 360º feedback are tools we could use. Call to chat about it
See blog tabs for details of costs, services, the full judicial timetable, tips and other useful resources to help members with all these issues.
Sign up there for regular updates via the email subscription link.
Hear from you soon.
Best wishes for Christmas.